Feb 12, 2011

I Just Wonder?

Dave in the Blog:
All right fight fans it is time to see if Strikeforce can pull off this heavyweight tourney. I haven’t seen a good old grand prix since the PRIDE days. I really am only interested in two of the fights though which is Andrei Arvloski and Fedor Emelianeko’s fights. The reason for this is they used to be two of my favorite fighters and I am interested in seeing if they still have any gas left in their tanks. I really don’t think Andrei has the chin to win this thing he has proven this ever since his lost to Fedor that his chin is not as iron like as it used to be. Fedor nearly took it off his face in there match and it is obvious that he can’t take a shot to the chin anymore at all just take a look at how many losses he has had since that match. But I am interested in seeing how he does because at one time he was the best heavyweight I had ever seen on his feet and the ground.  Fedor on the other hand is a whole different monster I believe that his last lost was a fluke and he will be back stronger and better than ever. At least good enough to compete against the competitors in Strikeforce that is. But you can bet that you never know what is going to happen in a Fedor fight I have seen him dropped on his head, put in arm bars, and even almost knocked out but he usually always finds a way to win which is what I think separates him from the other fighters in MMA history. Should be a good one Strikeforce has my attention hope it goes like their last event so we don’t have to worry about the judges calling the fights.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Combat Inc.

Combat Inc.