Jan 19, 2011

Crazy MMA News

Dave in the Blog:  Strike Force CEO Scott Coker Live on MMA weekly Radio. Tune in it should be interesting. I am sure he will be talking and sharing news about the upcoming HeavyWeight Tourney.
Just In - Brian Stann says, "I can compete with Anderson Silva and I would knock GSP out." I need some feed back on this one MMA fans.Please comment on this one! Wow!
News on Fedor's camp - Emelianeko keeping things the same as usual. Why mess with perfection right? All the news I have for right now. Feel free to comment. Dave

3 comments:

  1. Stann is an up and comer but to call out 2 future hall of famers...he's got a big sack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad Stann only wants to compete with Silva and not beat him

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good points you wrote here..Great stuff...I think you've made some truly interesting points.Keep up the good work.
    MMA News

    ReplyDelete

Combat Inc.

Combat Inc.