Sep 5, 2011

Under Construction.....


BluegrassMMA.Com is going through some much needed upgrades and changes. It is a very exciting time for all of us involved. I say us..that is right. I consider Steve Armentrout a brother to the site and we appreciate all of his hard work. I will be announcing another new member of Team Bluegrass MMA when we launch the new version. No worries though, our newest edition has proven to be just as dedicated and willing to work on the goal of showcasing Kentucky athletes and bringing the fans all of the coverage. After a few short months I realized that I could no longer continue to do this on my own without getting a divorce or losing my job. So we are going to reload and relaunch. Thanks for your patience


No comments:

Post a Comment

Combat Inc.

Combat Inc.