Mar 28, 2011

Uncharted Territory

I was told once that if your going to be a bear that you should be a grizzly bear. With that being said I have big hopes for Bluegrass MMA. We started as an attempt to spark conversation about MMA. That my friends has been accomplished. Now that we have an audience we have decided to focus on promoting and covering local MMA here in the Bluegrass. Our first attempt at this will be Saturday in Florence at Absolute Action MMA's show there.

I am not one to half ass anything. I either do it or I don't. After my brief encounter on blog talk radio and the enjoyment I got from that I have decided to launch Bluegrass MMA Live on blogtalkradio.com. Going to kick things off later this week with our first show. Going to try and get our introduction out there and hopefully connect with some folks involved with the AAMMA show. Dave should be able to make an appearance as a co-host. I don't know what to expect yet but its just another avenue to help promote Kentucky promotions and fighters. So tune in. Let us know how we sound and call in and chat if you would like. Bluegrass MMA is looking to do big things and help carry the MMA flag for the Commonwealth.

You can link to our radio spot right here on the website. If you've got ideas or suggestions feel free like always to let us know. We can't be what you want us to be unless there is feedback. So Wednesday night we are kicking it off with a bang. BLUEGRASS MMA LIVE baby...watch out Mike and Mike a bigger and better duo is stepping into the talk radio world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Combat Inc.

Combat Inc.