Jan 30, 2011

Whats Next for Nick Diaz ?

After last nights Decapitation of  Evangelista (Cyborg) Santos's arm what is next for the strikeforce's Welterweight Champion? Nick Diaz plans to prove this year that he is capable of beating anybody in Strikeforce and even trying to take on a great former boxing champ like  Fernando Vargas or Ricardo Mayoraga . They say one of these fights could happen as early as August. Personally I would love to see Diaz in a stand up boxing match with either one of these boxers just so I could see him get punched in his mouth a few times. As far as WelterWeight contenders go I would like to see Paul Daley and Tyron Woodley get there shot at the Stockton Calif... bulley (Diaz). Also would like to see Jason Miller get a chance to fight Diaz in a catch weight match or even have Miller drop weight come down and win the WelterWeight tiltle, that would be nice too. I just personally think that if Nick Diaz is such a great fighter why isnt he in the UFC fighting the likes of a Georges St. Pierre, B.J. Penn, Josh Koscheck, or Jon Fitch. I have my guesses. As you saw last night he didnt call out St. Pierre at the end of his post fight interview , he knows better just like everybody else that has called out St.Pierre in the past they have lost. But what ever happens in the 011 it should be fun to watch and no matter how much I say I wont watch a Diaz fight I am sure I will be in front of a T.V. or at an event watching.

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Combat Inc.

Combat Inc.